Upcoming SEEA Webinars
Trade Allies of the Future: What Will They Need?
Thursday, October 12th, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
In this webinar, we will explore the role of the trade allies in promoting energy efficiency programs, based on the short to medium-term future of the Southeastern energy market. Combining discussion with a Southeast-based utility and DNV GL research of the national trade ally market, this presentation will discuss:
- What do we mean by a trade ally?
- What utilities want and need from trade allies in the future
- What trade allies want and need in return
- What role will technology play
- Whose responsibility is it to provide the technology
- Behavioral Change – what role is there for trade allies?
Will the definition of a trade ally (the profile) stay the same or change?
2017 and 2016 SEEA WEBINAR ARCHIVE