Upcoming SEEA Webinars
Inclusive Finance Webinar Series
Join the Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance and Clean Energy Works for our free comprehensive webinar series on Inclusive Financing Through On-Bill Tariffs. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in six monthly webinar sessions that delve into the technical questions of designing and implementing on-bill tariff programs.
This series is specifically designed to support stakeholders and practitioners who are exploring a specific application of inclusive financing with the goal of making the clean energy economy available to all.
Learning Circle Series Session One: Consumer Protections in Inclusive Financing for Energy Efficiency
Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST
- Terms for cost effectiveness that include net savings
- Quality assurance, measurement and verification
- Interests of successor customers (renters or owners)
- Disconnection for non-payment
- Handling charge-offs due to unpaid bills by program participants
2017 and 2016 SEEA WEBINAR ARCHIVE